8 settembre 2011

Missione in Cambogia

Sr. Blanchi Sambrea, missionaria in Cambogia, nell’ispettoria Maria Nostro Aiuto, ci scrive e invia alcune fotografie della missione tra i giovani, i bambini e le famiglie.

«Greetings from Cambodia. I hope you are keeping well. Praying for you.
Now we have holidays here. But 1-3 Sep. we have new admission and on 4 the gathering of the adoption children. The school reopen only on 3rd Oct. but before that we have lot of work, planning for the new year.
I am very happy to be missionary here. We have lot of activities with the young people. We have started visiting the families of our girls and adoption children. I am sending some photos so that you can get some idea about our work.
Please continue to pray for me and for our mission here. You are always in my prayer.
Take care and give my regard to all.
Thanks.
With much love
Sr. Blanchi»

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento